For more Tracking
Following are the paper documents required for export procedures:
1. Custom Declaration Form (CDF)
3. GSP form 'A' for applicable country only
4. Copy of letter of credit (L/C) or advance payment document.
5. Packing List
6. Copy of Firm/Company Registration Certificate
7. Copy of PAN Registration Certificate
8. Authorization letter for clearance on behalf of shipper/exporters
9. Phytosanitary Certificate for agricultural products/plants
10. Certification from Department of Archaeology for Statues, Thankas,
Wood carving and other archaeological value items.
11. Visa certificate is necessary for cotton garments to USA and Canada
12. CITES Certificate from department of National Parks and Wild Life
Conservation for the export of bone and horn products (except wild and
13. Certificate from Federation of Handicrafts Association of Nepal for
handicrafts goods and silver items.
14. VAT certificate for liquors and tobacco
15. Certificate of Department of Mines and Geology for stones and
16. Certificate from Local Chamber of Commerce
Items from Nepal
Cargo insurance is an important part of freight business. Most insurance
providers do not have access to logistics data and more importantly, do
not understand global transportation/freight, which makes it difficult
to assess the risk and make correct advice. Our target is to select the
possible risks in transportation, and to structure an insurance program
addressing those risks while providing financial security.
Our employs a full staff of trained, professional claims adjustors who
will handle all claims as needed. Additionally, we handle all recoveries
from the responsible transportation carriers. More money recovered means
more bottom-line insurance savings for our customers.